Incoherent Mumbling
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
  Finals Done

So...
Finals are over, finally. I don't think that I did as well as I had hoped. I studied hard these last few days, but it didn't make up for the time I sort of ignored.

Many things on my mind:
Dr. Kanury
He is a great teacher, and it is a shame what a bunch of whiny, pantywaisted twits (the leaders of which are in the air force ROTC -- heaven help us if they are ever in a war: "this war is hard; let us start a petition and get the war fired") can bend the ear of some crack-pot, weak-willed dean to degrade the quality of my education. I may just be a little fired up about all this. For more details see Dale's post titled "what is wrong with education" and Lonny's post entitled "america the beautiful".
Kanury was and is a good teacher, as well as a good man. He has been personally attacked by these fools, and has weathered the ordeal with grace and dignity. He has really shown those bastards what makes a man.

Six Months of Relative Freedom
I am going to start my internship in about 1.5 weeks. It's kind of a nine to five sort of affair, which will leave me with a lot more free time. I have some plans for this time:
1.) Spend lots of time with my wife and kids.
2.) Spend more time in devotion, meditation and prayer.
3.) Study: Greek, French, PHP, mySQL, VB6 and Python.
4.) Read, Read, Read. Too many books to name.
5.) Work out -- lose about 10^100 lbs of fat.
6.) Practice the bass, maybe the guitar. Go crazy and start a band.

I enjoy a cold one
For their unique property

That should keep me busy for a while. 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
This is a boring blog. Navigate away, or hit the next blog button QUICK!!! You will die of boredom, or possibly pancreatic cancer. My wife says I mumble.

Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

Je suis frais.

Old Junk
February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / November 2007 / September 2008 / October 2008 / March 2009 /