Incoherent Mumbling
Friday, March 31, 2006
  Moving

Well. The house is mostly boxed. UHaul Truck is parked outside with a bunch of boxes stacked inside. All stuff going to storage has been carted off. Guys coming tomorrow to help load (and unload) the rest. I guess I am ready.

To Wilsonville, and beyond...

The move means many changes. Obviously, no school for six months. Will be working full time instead. I look forward to the less hectic pace of life. It also means no more Grace Bible Community Church. Instead we plan to attend Salem Heights Church, in (duh) salem.

That is the Wilsonville bit, what about beyond? What am I going to do in the future? I have a part-time job to come back to in albany at Concept Systems. They also said they plan to make me an offer for full time employment when I graduate (March '07!!!).

I like the company and the work pretty well, so I am stoked about that. But I have been looking around at others; seeing what else is out there.

Yesterday I had an interview of sorts at Climax Portable Machine Tools. It went very well. I think they have an interesting buisness. I was very impressed with the place, and I will definately send them my resume when graduation gets close.

So, looking ahead at the next year or so shows me finishing this internship, then school, then finding a job. Of course, in my wildest dreams there is... 
Comments:
Faithfully holding your feh-nol-ic name tag. Had Lozdoz today. The postit noter is gone now. Taking the tall guy to the airplane factory next week. The breakdancer will occupy your space.

other than that.. same old.

-C
 
I wasn't aware that you knew about the post-its! I was so impressed that I had to take a picture before I cleaned it up.
 
I would like to see that.
 
Ask the post-it noter's accomplice, it is part of the Uraguayan video...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
This is a boring blog. Navigate away, or hit the next blog button QUICK!!! You will die of boredom, or possibly pancreatic cancer. My wife says I mumble.

Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

Je suis frais.

Old Junk
February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / November 2007 / September 2008 / October 2008 / March 2009 /