Incoherent Mumbling
Monday, April 24, 2006
  List

So I had a list of things that I was going to do over the next six months. It is time to check in and see how things are going.

The list, as I remember went something like:
1.) Spend lots of time with my wife and kids.
2.) Spend more time in devotion, meditation and prayer.
3.) Study: Greek, French, PHP, mySQL, VB6 and Python.
4.) Read, Read, Read. Too many books to name.
5.) Work out -- lose about 10^100 lbs of fat.
6.) Practice the bass, maybe the guitar. Go crazy and start a band.

1.) I have a lot more quality family time. It has been quite refreshing.
2.) Coming along, need to work more diligently.
3.) Haven't done anything from this yet.
4.) Going great, see the sidebar for books consumed so far. I will update it with more as I finish them.
5.) Started a workout regimen today.
6.) Nothing so far. Plan on restringing the acoustic soon, though. 
Comments:
You're behind on adding to your "books read" list, I think.

I'm still waiting to hear some guitar playing, acoustic or bass. Weren't you inspired by the rock concert we attended this weekend?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
This is a boring blog. Navigate away, or hit the next blog button QUICK!!! You will die of boredom, or possibly pancreatic cancer. My wife says I mumble.

Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

Je suis frais.

Old Junk
February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / November 2007 / September 2008 / October 2008 / March 2009 /