Incoherent Mumbling
Monday, September 25, 2006
  Back to Old OSU

Fall term classes started today. I really think I am going to thoroughly enjoy them. Stuff that I could have used on this last stint in industry.

I really feel like a senior. Friends are finding jobs: Boeing, Honda, Warn -- to drop few names. Classes look very useful, I can see where they're applicable. I have started sending out resumes. Graduation worksheet is turned in. All in all, it is looking very much like the end.

I am now wondering what the next stage should be. I have a couple of friends who will pursue grad school, and that is a course that interests me. Maybe I should wait until after the GRE's before getting too excited about this option.

Ideally I would attend grad school online, like at USC. Then I could also be working. And maybe the company I work for would pay tuition.

I also want to pursue a masters level Philosophy/Theology degree. At this stage of my life those two degrees are probably mutually exclusive. I do not think I could do both concurrently, and two masters degrees seems to be a bit excessive.

I guess I will wait and see what my GRE score is and what job I get, then decide what long-term direction I want to take. 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
This is a boring blog. Navigate away, or hit the next blog button QUICK!!! You will die of boredom, or possibly pancreatic cancer. My wife says I mumble.

Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

Je suis frais.

Old Junk
February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / November 2007 / September 2008 / October 2008 / March 2009 /