Incoherent Mumbling
Monday, September 11, 2006
  Thievery

Well, for the second time in my life, my car stereo was stolen.

I was cleaning out the Honda, getting it ready to sell, on saturday. I must have forgotten to lock it (although I always lock it). Anyway, that night, someone opened the door somehow, laid the driver seat back, turned off the dome light, pried the stereo out, rifled through the glove box/center console and left. All in the crowded parking lot of my apartment complex.

I am not sad about the stereo, it was a cheap Aiwa that didn't play half of my CD's. Street value: 20 bucks, if you find a real patsy.

I am sad about the CD that was in it at the time.

The last time this happened (different car, my BMW, about 6-7 years ago) I had been listening to Supertramps Breakfast in America. I loved that CD.

This time I was listening to Jeremy's new CD. And I hadn't even heard the whole thing yet.

So, to you idiot car thieves out there, take the time to hit eject on the CD player before you jerk it. Most units will allow you to do this without accessory power. Oh, and I hope someone hits you with a truck. Not hard enough to kill you, just enough to make you an invalid so your thieving-for-crack-money days are done. 
Comments:
I'm sure I can probably get you new one free of charge.
 
I hate theives. My car door handle with lock imbedded got jacked with a screw driver by some theif. I didn't have a thing in the car worth stealing so nothing went missing and I startled the theif away inadvertantly. But the cost to me, to have to get that repaired, because the lock was broken and finally fell out, set me back and I don't have nothing to begin with. Theives suck. They're selfish people.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
This is a boring blog. Navigate away, or hit the next blog button QUICK!!! You will die of boredom, or possibly pancreatic cancer. My wife says I mumble.

Name:
Location: Oregon, United States

Je suis frais.

Old Junk
February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / November 2007 / September 2008 / October 2008 / March 2009 /